This one has a big story behind it! My mom had a mare that she road to school every day. She was one of her all-time favorites for ranching and dragging calves to the fire. Her name? .... Topsy! The print used for this scarf was a Mexican saddle blanket my grandmother Ollie brought back from Mexico in the 50's, she gave it to my mom and she used it for years, mostly on her favorite mare.
The Topsy is a 100% Satin Silk Long-Tall wild rag with two completely different opposing corners to give you a variety of wears. To add a a little turvy to the Topsy... we added silver colored najas to the corners and small conchos around the edge. I don't even need to tell you how to wear this one... you got this!
- SIZE: 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Twill Silk
- COLOR: Maroons, greens, blues, tans, black, rust, silver.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge