We are so excited to add Nationally Recognized artist, Donna Howell-Sickles to our Fringe Artist's Collection. She is one of the most honored women artists in the world of Western Art.
Shown here is I Have At Least 19 Opinions, one of three pieces Donna did for the Fringe Artist Collection. The colors are bold and brilliant and we love the contrast of red with the earthy leather in her chaps. Perfect with denim, a crisp white shirt, or your favorite leather jacket.
We would like to point out the heavier 14mm satin silk and hand rolled hem that sets this wild rag apart. This is a scarf that you will cherish forever as a collector's piece. Click here to read more about Donna.
- SIZE: 26" x 26" (The Shorty) and 35"x35" (The Long Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 14mm Satin Silk with hand rolled hem
- COLOR: Reds, tans, deep golds and white
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge